While there are tons of veggie burgers that do their best to imitate meat, the healthy burger options offered by Dr. Praeger’s Sensible Foods prove that vegetables can stand on their own—with a little help from some superfood grains.
The Kale Veggie Burger is unmistakably green, making it impossible to confuse for a traditional brown beef patty. Loaded with ingredients like sweet potatoes, corn, zucchini, millet and brown rice, this frozen burger does it all without any filler.
Another option from Dr. Praeger’s is the newly launched Super Greens Veggie Burger has a patty made from Swiss chard and the leafy turnip, mustard and collard greens. With only 100 calories per patty, the burger packs super dense nutrients with thanks to hemp, teff and quinoa. Sweetened with pieces of apple and spiced, meaty flavors will be long forgotten.
Dr. Praeger's Healthy Burgers Are Loaded with Leafy Greens, Quinoa & Hemp
1. Green Superfood Burgers - Opportunity for food companies to develop and market burgers made from leafy greens, quinoa, and hemp.
2. Vegetable-based Meat Alternatives - Potential for creating plant-based meat substitutes that rely on vegetables and superfood grains as key ingredients.
3. Healthy Frozen Food Options - Growing demand for frozen food products that are both healthy and convenient, offering an opportunity to develop innovative frozen burger options.
1. Food Manufacturing - Potential for food manufacturers to create and produce green superfood burgers for health-conscious consumers.
2. Plant-based Food Industry - Opportunity for the plant-based food industry to expand their product offerings by incorporating leafy greens and superfood grains into meat alternatives.
3. Frozen Food Market - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the frozen food market to develop new and innovative healthy burger options made from vegetables and superfood grains.