Life Tonics' healthy beverage line recently got an overhaul that positions it as an antidote for whatever life throws your way. Flavors like Coconut & Mint, Elderberry & Juniper and Dalandan Orange are made with a base of coconut water, which is what makes these beverages so hydrating. Other benefits of these drinks include a high vitamin and mineral content, low GI, low calories and a vegetarian-friendly ingredient list.
With charming hand-drawn typography, the drinks seem to have a vivacious, yet carefree attitude, appealing to those who are active and appreciate fueling their bodies with only good things. What you won't find in these drinks are any refined sugars—just natural fruit extracts and stevia—which is a refreshing treat in comparison to some drinks on the market.
Life Tonics is a Healthy Beverage Line with a Base of Coconut Water
1. Healthy Beverage Line Overhaul - The revamp of Life Tonics' healthy beverage line provides an opportunity for other beverage companies to re-evaluate their ingredient lists and target health-conscious consumers.
2. Coconut Water as a Base Ingredient - The use of coconut water as a base ingredient presents an opportunity in the beverage industry for companies to create hydrating and vitamin-rich drinks.
3. No Refined Sugars - Life Tonics' decision to use only natural fruit extracts and stevia instead of refined sugars opens a lane for other beverage companies to appeal to consumers seeking low-calorie options and products with natural ingredients.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can capitalize on the use of coconut water and natural sweeteners to create new and improved healthier drinks.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can market Life Tonics' healthy beverage line as a hydrating, low-calorie and mineral/vitamin-rich option for consumers looking to lead a healthier lifestyle.
3. Vegetarian Food and Beverage - Life Tonics' vegetarian-friendly ingredient list opens up opportunities for other food and beverage companies to create vegetarian products and tap into this growing market.