If you were wondering how psychology can give you a happier home, this infographic will be very helpful. Created by Eloisa Bielsa, 'How to Make Your Home a Happier Place' can be found on the Spanish artist's Behance page.
The chart explores areas like color psychology, feng shui and the biophilia hypothesis, which suggests that humans prefer being around nature due to evolution, and find its absence is a bad thing. The guide to a happier home covers a number of rooms in a house, such as bathrooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, living rooms and studies. Subjects like natural light, dimmer switches, air flow and tidiness are also included. However, the infographic also says that a happy home is where the people who live in it are at harmony and quotes Buddha.
This Infographic Offers Tips on Using Psychology to Promote a Happier Home
1. Color Psychology in Home Design - Leveraging color psychology in home design can create a happier and more harmonious living environment.
2. Biophilic Design in Residential Spaces - Incorporating biophilic design principles in residential spaces can enhance well-being and promote a happier home.
3. Psychological Impact of Home Organization - Recognizing the psychological impact of home organization can lead to a happier and more balanced living space.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can explore innovative ways to incorporate color psychology and biophilic design in residential projects.
2. Home Improvement Retail - Home improvement retailers have an opportunity to offer products and services that promote home organization and well-being.
3. Wellness and Lifestyle Coaching - Wellness and lifestyle coaching professionals can guide individuals in creating harmonious homes by utilizing psychology and design principles.