The Haas Brothers are a pair of designers that are often praised for their inventive creations -- the latest by the designers is a collection of home goods. The pieces are whimsically designed and made in collaboration with L'OBJET, a luxurious lifestyle label.
The range is expansive, with 65 pieces in total, spanning out from tableware, textiles, fragrances, textiles, and more. It also draws design inspiration from California's Joshua Tree landscape, blended with quirky character designs, resulting in pieces resembling imaginary creatures. The playful designs make use of 3D printing to create this 'tribe of creatures' that function as homeware goods. Some examples include the incense burners made with gold horns that expel the smoke and the 'Lynda' box and plate set looks like a set of plump lips on a furry monster
The Haas Brothers Design a Collection of Whimsical Home Goods
1. Whimsical Home Goods - Using 3D printing technology to create a wide range of home goods designed to look like imaginary creatures.
2. Luxe Homeware Design - Collaborating with luxurious lifestyle labels to create unique and inventive pieces for the home.
3. Inspiration From Nature - Drawing inspiration from landscapes like California's Joshua Tree to create playful designs for the home.
1. Home Decor - Using 3D printing technology to create unique and whimsical home goods to cater to the growing demand for quirky homeware pieces.
2. Luxury Goods - Collaborating with designers to create high-end homeware pieces that cater to the luxury market.
3. Design and Architecture - Drawing inspiration from natural landscapes to create unconventional, yet stylish pieces for the home that define the industry trends.