The H & M Organic Cotton Line is Fake
H&M Organic cotton line may prove to be no more ethical and green as anything mass produced at a Wal-mart. The fast-fashion chain has been foisting their organic cotton as certified, but that is not the case at all. The German Financial Times found that their Organic Cotton line was contaminated with genetically modified cotton. So, that overall feeling of well-being and goodness whenever you had purchased a organic cotton tee from Swedish clothing company can now go down the drain. Along with their credibility.
1. Contaminated Organic - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced testing methods to ensure the authenticity of organic products.
2. Ethical Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating sustainable and transparent supply chains for the fashion industry.
3. Consumer Awareness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Building platforms that empower consumers to make informed decisions about the products they purchase.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing blockchain technology to trace the origin and authenticity of clothing items.
2. Genetic Testing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing genetic testing services to detect and verify the presence of genetically modified organisms in consumer products.
3. Sustainability Certification - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Establishing independent certification bodies to authenticate eco-friendly claims made by companies.