Guerrila Campaign for Ugi's Pizza
Ugi's pizza shop launched with the agency â€œLa Ageâ€ www.laage.com.ar a promotional campaign of marketing that consists on posters in the streets in places that in general aren't common for advertising. Ugi's breaks traditional advertisements by sticking posters/stickers on public telephones, cars, escalators at shopping malls, automatic cash dispenser and bus stops. It is a campaign that works in places that people isn't used to watch carefully and the fact is to surprise when they are seen.
1. Guerrilla Marketing - Opportunities for companies to use unconventional advertising techniques that grab attention and create buzz.
2. Out of Home Advertising - Innovations in non-traditional advertising spaces that catch people in unexpected places.
3. Non-invasive Marketing - Explore methods of marketing that do not disrupt daily life but rather adds value and surprise to it.
1. Advertising - Companies and agencies can look for new, creative ways to make a lasting impact on consumers with their message.
2. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food businesses can utilize guerrilla marketing to promote their brand in a unique way and create loyal customers.
3. Retail - Retail businesses can benefit from non-traditional advertising spaces like escalators and public transport, to showcase their products and increase exposure.