GROWN is an all-new range of English sparkling white with an apple base and it specifically speaks to consumers who are looking for drinks that are low in both calories and alcohol. These crisp, light drinks boast a low ABV of just 4.5% and 45kcals per can.
Chris Croissant, founder of GROWN, was inspired to create this new category of drinks based on a lack of suitable options. As Croissant says, "“We knew we wanted a lighter drink that was lower in alcohol, but first and foremost it needed to taste great. We found a winemaker in Kent who was up for the challenge, and then spent a long 12 months researching ingredients, botanicals and herbs to create a drink that would provide the perfect light alternative to prosecco or wine."
GROWN's English Sparkling Whites are Low in Calories and Alcohol
1. Low-abv Sparkling Wines - Creating new wine categories with low alcohol and calorie options could attract health-conscious consumers.
2. Alternative Wine Ingredients - Experimenting with different ingredients, botanicals, and herbs to create unique, flavorful, and healthier wine options is an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
3. Lighter Wine Options - Incorporating fruit-based ingredients such as apples into the wine-making process to create low-calorie and low-alcohol sparkling wine options may tap into a growing health-conscious market.
1. Wine Production - Winemakers have an opportunity to develop low-alcohol and low-calorie sparkling wine products, incorporating different fruit-based ingredients and botanicals that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage makers can create lighter wine options by experimenting with various fruit-based ingredients, botanicals, and herbs to cater to a growing population of health-conscious consumers.
3. Alcohol Retail - Retailers have an opportunity to stock up on low-alcohol and low-calorie sparkling wines that cater to the needs of health-conscious customers.