Tastykake just unveiled its 2020 holiday lineup, and just as expected, it's full of delicious new offerings like the Glazed Chocolate Mint Pies and Holiday Cookies.
Hot on the heels of its popular fall product lineup, Tastykake has just unveiled some festive new offerings for the winter season. One of the most exciting products is the new Holiday Cookies, which consist of miniature hand pies featuring a mint and chocolate-flavored filling on the inside, and a glazed, flaky crust on the outside. Other holiday offerings include the new shortbread Holiday Cookies covered in red and green sprinkles, the Snowman Creme Filled Snowballs finished with a coconut and marshmallow coating, and the Salted Caramel Flavored Mini Donuts coated in a sweet salted caramel-flavored crumble.
Image Credit: Tastykake
Tatykake is Rolling Out Glazed Chocolate Mint Pies This Holiday Season
1. Festive Food Products - The trend of creating limited edition holiday season food products can disrupt the traditional food industry and enhance brand loyalty.
2. Flavored Hand Pies - The trend of offering hand pies with unique flavors like chocolate mint filling can create a new category within the packaged pastry industry.
3. Decorated Holiday Cookies - The trend of creating decorated holiday cookies with unique toppings can disrupt the traditional cookie industry and attract new customers.
1. Food Industry - The food industry can benefit from creating festive holiday food products to increase revenue during the holiday season.
2. Packaged Pastry Industry - The packaged pastry industry can explore offering unique flavors and innovative packaging to attract new consumers.
3. Bakery Industry - The bakery industry can disrupt traditional cookie offerings by creating new and unique decorated holiday cookies to attract new customers.