When those who wear glasses don't have access to a spray glasses cleaner and a soft cloth, the next best thing is to wipe the lenses clean on your shirt. Based on this idea, Scotch created the Cleaning T-Shirt, specifically designed to keep glasses clean and smudge-free.
The orange shirt looks pretty much like a regular t-shirt, except that it has a small triangular patch on the bottom made of the blue Scotch-Brite Microfiber cloth, which ensures that the lenses of glasses aren't scratched by any harsh fabrics. The design is bold enough to be intriguing and a small tag helps to explain its purpose. The fun promotional Scotch t-shirts designed by the BBDO agency in Mexico City were given away at 3M stores as gifts.
Scotch's T-Shirt is Specifically Designed as a Glasses Cleaner
1. Microfiber Cleaning Apparel - There is an opportunity to create more innovative and stylish cleaning apparel that serve multiple purposes beyond just looking good.
2. Dual-purpose Promotional Products - Businesses can create dual-purpose promo items that serve as both a marketing tool and a useful accessory for customers.
3. Sustainable Cleaning Solutions - There is an opportunity for companies to create more eco-friendly cleaning solutions that reduce waste and harm to the environment.
1. Apparel Industry - Apparel companies can incorporate microfiber cloths into their clothing designs to create a dual-purpose product for customers.
2. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Marketing agencies can come up with creative and useful promotional products like the Scotch cleaning t-shirts to help businesses promote their brand.
3. Cleaning and Sanitation Industry - Companies in the cleaning industry can explore the use of eco-friendly cleaning solutions and tools like microfiber cloths to reduce their impact on the environment.