As part of its Perfect Ten Series, Tanqueray No. Ten is teaming up with Belmond British Pullman to offer unique gin tastings on a train through the British countryside.
The experience provides the chance for ticket holders to sample seven dishes that were crafted to complement the notes of a botanical gin cocktail. Following the one-of-a-kind gin pairing experience, guests will also be able to partake in a masterclass that shares the secrets of creating a perfect martini accented with fresh herbs, fruits and spices.
To round out the experience, guests on the carriages will also be able to expand what they know about the brand from an ambassador and gin historian, as well as purchase a special bottle of Tanqueray No. Ten that may be engraved with a custom message.
Tanqueray and Belmond British Pullman are Offering Onboard Gin Tastings
1. Gin Train Tastings - The trend of offering gin tastings on a train provides a unique and experiential way for consumers to engage with a brand and discover new flavors.
2. Botanical Gin Cocktails - The trend of crafting botanical gin cocktails and pairing them with specific dishes creates a sensory experience that showcases the versatility and complexity of gin.
3. Masterclasses for Mixology - The trend of offering masterclasses on creating cocktails, like the perfect martini, allows consumers to learn new skills and enhance their home bartending abilities.
1. Luxury Travel and Hospitality - The luxury travel and hospitality industry can capitalize on the trend of offering unique experiences, such as gin tastings on a train, to attract and engage affluent consumers.
2. Spirits and Beverage - The spirits and beverage industry can explore the trend of creating botanical gin cocktails and developing unique flavor profiles to cater to the growing demand for craft and artisanal spirits.
3. Event Planning and Experiential Marketing - The event planning and experiential marketing industry can leverage the trend of offering masterclasses and immersive experiences to create memorable brand activations that drive customer loyalty and engagement.