Luxury hotel, Palé Hall, is offering guests a unique adventure in its gin botanical foraging experience. The gorgeous hotel is located in northern Wales and is listed as a Grade II Victorian hotel and has had the pleasure of housing distinguished guests such as Queen Victoria and Winston Churchill. The gin-inspired package is the latest venture by the hotel and draws inspiration from Snowdonia Distillery who regularly use botanicals grown in the area.
Guests partaking in the gin botanical foraging experience begin their adventure in the morning with a guided trip along Mount Snowdon by the Raw Adventurers team. While in this landscape, guests are tasked with aiding the team in harvesting the wold botanicals used in the Foragers Gin. Following the foraging experience, guests will then be given a guided tour of the Snowdonia Distillery and will then be given a tasting of the final product. The current package includes a two-night stay in the Palé Hall hotel as well as breakfast and dinner.
Image Credit: Palé Hall
Palé Hall's Botanical Foraging Experience is a Tour Through Gin Foraging
1. Botanical Foraging Experience - There is an opportunity for hotels and resorts to offer unique gin-inspired experiences by taking guests on guided botanical foraging experiences and distillery tours.
2. Luxury Gin Tourism - There is an opportunity for the gin industry to attract affluent consumers by offering luxury gin tourism experiences that combine guided foraging trips with gin tastings and stays at high-end hotels and resorts.
3. Raw Adventurers - There is an opportunity for adventure tourism companies to partner with hotels and resorts to offer guided foraging trips through scenic landscapes for guests as a unique vacation experience.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can leverage unique experiences, like gin-inspired botanical foraging and distillery tours, to attract more guests and increase revenue through specialized packages.
2. Gin Distilleries - Gin distilleries can cater to luxury consumers by offering unique gin experiences like up-close botanical foraging and distillery tours as a way to differentiate themselves in the competitive gin market.
3. Adventure Tourism - Adventure tourism companies can partner with hotels and resorts to offer unique experiences, like guided foraging trips and tastings of local products, that give guests an immersive experience and a deeper understanding of the local culture.