The incredibly popular photo editing app Prisma has partnered with Gett to create a #GettUrban filter. The new filter is an urban scene in shades of gray, purple and yellow and makes the photo look like a drawing.
The partnership is a unique promotion tool for the photo editing app and the car service provider. The app already has 5.5 million downloads and the transportation service operates in more that 60 cities across the globe, like London, Moscow and New York City. Gett founder and CEO Shahar Waiser said, "Both Prisma and Gett are great examples of how even new industries can be disrupted through bold, innovative thinking and cutting-edge technology." The custom-made #GettUrban filter is a great marketing tool for Gett's service offerings to be seen by Prisma's vast user base.
Gett Recently Partnered with Prisma to Design the #GettUrban Filter
1. Photo Editing App Partnerships - Opportunity for photo editing apps to partner with other industries to create unique collaborations and promotions.
2. Custom Filters for Branding - Creating custom filters for brands can be a powerful marketing tool to reach a wider audience and promote brand recognition.
3. Disruption Through Collaboration - Bold and innovative collaborations between different industries can lead to new and disruptive business opportunities.
1. Photo Editing Apps - Photo editing app industry can collaborate with various industries to create unique promotions and expand their user base.
2. Transportation Services - Transportation service providers can partner with technology companies to find new and innovative ways to market their services.
3. Creative Marketing and Advertising - Creative agencies and marketing firms can explore partnerships with app developers to create customized digital marketing tools.