The frozen foods brand Garden Lites recently debuted a new lineup of waffles that are infused with vegetables in order to help consumers pack extra nutrients into their breakfast.
The new Garden Lites Waffles come in both a Homestyle and Blueberry variety for a deliciously satisfying breakfast option that is reminiscent of a popular childhood treat. Despite the tasty flavors, both are comprised of 23 percent vegetables, including nutrient-rich ingredients such as carrots and butternut squash. The waffles are also packed with 18 grams of whole grains to help consumers get more out of their breakfast without sacrificing the familiar foods they love. As the brand's executive vice president explains, "Garden Lites continues to fulfill consumer’s needs by creating delicious and convenient products that offer the health benefits of vegetables, fiber and nutrients."
Garden Lites Waffles are Made with Carrots and Butternut Squash
1. Vegetable-infused Foods - Incorporating vegetables into traditionally indulgent foods presents an opportunity for companies to offer healthier options and appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Functional Frozen Foods - Offering frozen foods with added nutrients and health benefits allows companies to tap into the growing demand for convenient, yet healthy meal options.
3. Elevated Childhood Classics - Brands can update nostalgic favorites with nutritious twists, enhancing the appeal to health-minded audiences seeking both familiarity and wellness.
1. Frozen Foods - The frozen food industry can leverage the trend of vegetable-infused and functional foods, positioning themselves as a healthy and convenient option for consumers.
2. Breakfast Foods - Incorporating vegetables into breakfast foods can disrupt the traditional market and appeal to health-conscious consumers looking to start their day with a nutrient-rich meal.
3. Healthy Snacks - Companies that offer vegetable-infused and functional snacks can provide consumers with healthy, on-the-go options that fit into their busy lifestyles.