Many people have done away with digital cameras entirely due to the superior convenience and ever-improving quality of cellphone cameras. The problem with the latter is that actually capturing a photo can be quite difficult, especially if you're attempting to take a selfy.
The Frame iPhone Case solves this problem by plugging into the handset and integrating its own shutter release button. It's been positioned on one of the long edges of the smartphone and given a generous circular size that can be clearly seen and easily reached, no matter how you're grasping your mobile.
The Quirky-made product has been designed for the iPhone 5 and comprises durable materials of plastic, stainless steel and thermoplastic elastomer. The Frame iPhone Case has been textured for an easy grip and it features a tripod mount for improved practicality.
The Frame iPhone Case Makes the Process of Snapping Pics Simpler
1. Mobile Photography Accessories - The trend towards mobile photography has created opportunities for innovative accessories that enhance the smartphone camera experience.
2. Simplified Shutter Controls - The demand for easier photo capturing has led to the development of smartphone cases with integrated shutter release buttons, providing greater convenience for mobile photographers.
3. Durable and Practical Smartphone Cases - Consumers are seeking smartphone cases that are not only protective but also offer additional features like tripod mounts and easy grip, creating a market for durable and practical cases.
1. Smartphone Accessories - The growing trend of mobile photography accessories presents opportunities for companies within the smartphone accessories industry to develop innovative products that cater to the needs of mobile photographers.
2. Consumer Electronics - The demand for simplified shutter controls and durable smartphone cases provides an opportunity for companies in the consumer electronics industry to create innovative products that enhance the mobile photography experience.
3. Photography Equipment - As more people rely on their smartphones for photography, there is a disruption in the traditional photography equipment industry, creating opportunities for companies to develop accessories and products specifically tailored for smartphone photography.