SU YONG KANG has invented a phone case so you will never lose your cards. The iPhone case is designed for SD cards and targets photographers who can sometimes be forgetful when packing equipment for an event.
The new phone case combined elements from regular SD card cases and implemented them into an iPhone case. The product can hold up to 5 cards at a time. There are two slots for SD cards and TF cards and one for a quick release wrench.
The case is firm to protect your memory chips and light in weight. The company used carbon fiber backplates that are said to be five times the strength of steel. The cards easily fit into their slots and do not shift even if shaken or turned upside down.
Image Credit: SU YONG KANG
The Su Yong Kang Phone Case Was Designed to Store SD Cards
1. Photographer-targeted Phone Cases - Phone case that stores memory cards designed for photographers.
2. SD Card Phone Cases - Phone cases with built-in SD card storage.
3. Carbon Fiber Phone Cases - Protective phone cases made of carbon fiber material.
1. Photography Equipment - Innovation opportunity for companies that manufacture photography equipment.
2. Mobile Accessories - Opportunity for companies in the mobile accessories industry to develop similar phone cases.
3. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for companies in the consumer electronics industry to integrate features for specific target audiences.