The Formula X brand of nail polishes have been created exclusively for Sephora by the 'Established' agency. Instead of a nail polish bottle that is round or slightly curved, the design for the Formula X line is cubed. This shape lends itself well to stacking, which is how Established presents these nail polishes in several images. Since these nail varnishes sit so nicely together, they also can sit beautifully side-by-side in a very aesthetically-pleasing box.
The name of the brand itself seems slightly science-inspired, as if these nail polishes are made from some miraculous mystery formula. The simple packaging lets the colors of the nail polishes shine, while still presenting them in a design that is interesting and different from any other offering on Sephora's shelves.
The Formula X for Sephora Collection of Nail Varnish is Neatly Cubed
1. Cubed Packaging - The use of cubed packaging offers a unique and visually appealing way to present products, potentially disrupting traditional bottle and box designs.
2. Stackable Design - The stackable design of these nail polish bottles creates a convenience factor for consumers and opens up possibilities for innovative storage solutions.
3. Minimalist Packaging - The minimalist packaging approach showcases the product colors while still adding an interesting element to the overall design, presenting an opportunity for disruptive branding in the beauty industry.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can leverage the use of cubed packaging and stackable design to create a fresh and visually appealing product packaging experience.
2. Retail - In the retail industry, companies can explore the use of minimalist packaging and unique designs to stand out on shelves and capture consumer attention.
3. Design - Design agencies can focus on creating innovative packaging solutions, such as cubed design and stackable formats, to meet the growing demand for visually striking and functional packaging.