The new Fluance DB10 subwoofer is an ideal addition to a home theater system, as it provides incredibly powerful, ultra-low frequencies in a compact casing. The DB10 is Fluance's first foray into the subwoofer field, but the technology behind these speakers shows that the company has done its due diligence and delivered with an impressive product for even the most jaded audiophile.
The Fluance DB10 is a relatively small speaker. Fluance has thus made it easy to connect two of the subwoofers to a home theater system, allowing for either a 5.2 or 7.2 channel setup.
The key to the Fluance DB10's range is its driver. While most subwoofers incorporate a downward-firing driver, the DB10's front-firing driver can deliver as low as 20 Hertz without any unexpected roll off.
The Fluance DB10 Incorporates a Front-Firing Driver
1. Compact Subwoofers - Opportunity for companies to develop small-sized subwoofers with powerful, ultra-low frequencies for home theater systems.
2. Multi-channel Setup - Potential for home theater systems to support multiple subwoofers, enabling enhanced audio experiences with 5.2 or 7.2 channel setups.
3. Front-firing Drivers - Innovation opportunity for subwoofer manufacturers to incorporate front-firing drivers, allowing for lower frequencies without roll off.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can expand their product offerings by creating innovative compact subwoofers for home theater systems.
2. Home Theater Systems - Opportunity for home theater system manufacturers to design systems that support multi-channel setups, providing immersive audio experiences.
3. Audio Equipment Manufacturing - Opportunity for manufacturers to develop subwoofers with front-firing drivers, delivering improved low-frequency performance for audio enthusiasts.