The Fitbit Flyer wireless headphones are a new piece of equipment from the fitness tracker brand that looks to provide users with an exceptional way to listen to their favorite tunes when working out. Featuring a hydrophobic nano-coating, the headphones are splash, rain and sweatproof to ensure they are ready to be used when it comes to intensive training endeavors.
The headphones provide up to six hours of usage per charge and are designed with the brand's other wearables in mind. The Fitbit Flyer wireless headphones are also noteworthy as they are Fitbit's first product that is not a wearable device, but still offers consumers a holistic user experience that is focused on their personal fitness goals.
The Fitbit Flyer Wireless Headphones Enable Intense Workouts
1. Fitness Wearable Headphones - The Fitbit Flyer wireless headphones combine fitness tracking and music listening into one wearable device.
2. Hydrophobic Nano-coating - The use of hydrophobic nano-coating on headphones opens up opportunities for water-resistant and sweatproof audio devices in various industries.
3. Non-wearable Fitness Products - Fitbit's foray into non-wearable fitness products suggests a growing market for innovative fitness accessories that complement wearable tech.
1. Music Technology - The integration of fitness tracking capabilities in headphones creates potential for disruptive innovation within the music technology industry.
2. Sports and Fitness Apparel - Manufacturers of sports and fitness apparel can leverage hydrophobic nano-coating to develop water-resistant and sweat-proof workout gear.
3. Consumer Electronics - The development of non-wearable fitness products by Fitbit highlights opportunities for disruptive innovation within the consumer electronics industry.