Nina Footwear launched a vegan-friendly brand by the name of Daybreaks that shares styles that are comfortable, colorful, youthful, affordable and perfectly suited for music festival season. The lightweight footwear styles include features such as memory foam padding, arch support, molded insoles and flexible bottoms, helping to punctuate an outfit and also provide all-day comfort for being on one's feet.
The Spring/Summer 2019 Daybreaks includes a range of thoughtfully crafted wedges, platforms, espadrilles, slides and other casual styles that are versatile and have the potential to be used throughout summer days and nights well beyond the grounds of a festival.
Daybreaks by Nina Footwear was created to appeal to free spirits and style-conscious consumers and the brand's casual footwear options are set to be sported by many influencers at Coachella.
Nina Footwear's Daybreaks Brand is Colorful, Comfortable & Affordable
1. Vegan-friendly Footwear - The popularity of veganism has created a disruptive innovation opportunity for footwear brands who cater to this trend.
2. Comfortable Festival Footwear - The increased demand for comfortable footwear during music festivals presents an opportunity for brands to innovate their product offerings.
3. Youthful & Colorful Footwear - The trend towards bright and vibrant colors in footwear offers an opportunity for brands to cater to consumers who prioritize trendy and eye-catching designs.
1. Footwear Industry - Footwear brands that can adapt and cater to changing consumer demands such as veganism, comfort, and style, will have a competitive advantage and capture a larger market share.
2. Music Festival Industry - Music festival organizers can collaborate with footwear brands to offer their attendees comfortable and stylish footwear options which can further enhance their overall festival experience.
3. Vegan Fashion Industry - The growing interest in veganism presents opportunities for fashion brands to tap into this market by offering vegan-friendly and sustainable products which cater to consumers' ethical choices.