Demand for traditional sodas that are made with sugars or sweeteners has decreased immensely, which is seeing the need for new alternatives like the 'FEEL' bottle come about. Capable of being filled with your choice of flavoring, the bottle accommodates fruits, vegetables or spices to make regular water take on a more intense level of flavor that will encourage continued hydration.
The 'FEEL' bottle incorporates a stylish aesthetic that is achieved thanks to the sculptural base that keeps all of your favorite ingredients contained to the bottom to disperse flavor in an even fashion. The bottle is the design work of the Brogliatotraverso Design Studio for Fratelli Guzzini and speaks to the growing consumer preference for natural hydration beverages they can make themselves.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
The 'FEEL' Bottle Allows Fruits, Veggies or Spices to be Added in
1. Demand for Natural Flavor Infusion - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative products that allow consumers to customize their beverages with natural fruits, vegetables, and spices.
2. Decrease in Demand for Traditional Sodas - Potential for companies to explore alternative beverage options that cater to the shifting consumer preference away from sugary drinks.
3. Growing Consumer Preference for Natural Hydration Beverages - Potential for brands to capitalize on the trend by offering natural and customizable hydration options.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunity for beverage manufacturers to create innovative products that cater to the demand for natural flavor infusion and personalized hydration options.
2. Home Appliance Industry - Opportunity for manufacturers to develop beverage-related appliances that enable consumers to easily infuse their drinks with natural flavors.
3. Design Industry - Opportunity for designers to create stylish and functional beverage containers that facilitate the infusion of natural flavors.