The fairlife Coffee Creamers have been unveiled as a new product from the Coca-Cola-owned brand that will offer consumers an alternative option to flavor up their morning cup of java.
The creamers are made with ultra-filtered milk that's lactose-free and also 40% lower in sugar when compared to other creamer products on the market. The product will come in four flavor options in the US including Caramel, Hazelnut, Sweet Cream and Vanilla to allow consumers to create coffee shop-quality drinks from home.
Chief Marketing Officer Bill Kelly spoke on the inspiration behind the fairlife Coffee Creamers saying, "Today, the creamer category is dominated by choices that lean heavily on indulgent flavours. As sales of premium coffee grow, our research shows that many consumers want to enhance the taste of their coffee, not cover it up."
The New fairlife Coffee Creamers Come in Four Flavors
1. Filtered Lactose-free Coffee Creamers - Opportunity for innovative brands to offer lactose-free and low-sugar coffee creamer options.
2. Ultra-filtered Milk - Potential for disruptive innovation in the dairy industry by using ultra-filtration technology to create lactose-free products.
3. Premium Coffee Enhancements - Growing demand for coffee enhancers that can elevate the taste and quality of home-brewed coffee.
1. Dairy - Opportunity for dairy companies to incorporate ultra-filtered technology to create innovative lactose-free products.
2. Beverages - Potential for beverage companies to expand their product lines with premium coffee enhancers.
3. Grocery - Growing market for lactose-free and low-sugar coffee creamers in the grocery industry as consumers seek healthier alternatives for their beverages.