FaceGym's flagship boutique in London, England is designed by Prop Studios and features fitness-themed product merchandising. While the skincare retailer's front window features a lineup of hoops -- traditionally found in gymnasiums -- the store's interior is a nod to retro decor and boasts boxy, wooden display units.
Founded by Inge Theron, the FaceGym brand is synonymous with high quality beauty products along with healthy lifestyle views and brand values. In addition to offering an artisanal beauty product range, this London boutique also lets visitors experience its signature treatments while on location.
FaceGym's unique merchandising is reflective of its core brand values while appealing to an Instragram-obsessed audience. With help from creative agency Prop Studios, the brand successfully targets health-conscious Millennials with an appreciation for aesthetically pleasing spaces.
Image Credit: Prop Studios
FaceGym's Retail Displays Pay Tribute to Exercise Equipment
1. Fitness-themed Merchandising - Beauty and skincare brands can incorporate a fitness or health theme in their product displays and marketing materials to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. In-store Experiences - Retailers can offer unique in-store experiences to customers as a way to differentiate from online competitors and generate foot traffic.
3. Aesthetically Pleasing Retail Spaces - Retailers can design their physical stores to be visually appealing and Instagram-worthy in order to attract younger, social media-savvy consumers.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Beauty and skincare brands can incorporate fitness and health themes into their product displays and branding to appeal to young, health-conscious consumers.
2. Retail - Retailers can differentiate from online shopping by providing unique in-store experiences and aesthetically pleasing spaces that draw in consumers.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can work with retailers to create visually appealing and Instagram-worthy retail spaces that attract younger, social media-savvy consumers.