Just yesterday, a number of publications gossiped about a potential Facebook phone under development. In response to the alleged rumor, founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg denies this misleading information.
Mark Zuckerberg goes on to say the "Facebook phone" is instead a project of "major work with Android software." The attempt to put the Facebook phone rumors to rest are doubtful, but nevertheless, this could actually could be a PR stunt for the upcoming Facebook film 'The Social Network,' adding some more buzz to the hype.
Facebook Denying Facebook Phone Rumors Could be a Possible PR Stunt
1. Social Media Mobiles - The trend of social media companies developing their own mobile devices to enhance their platform experiences.
2. PR Stunts - The trend of companies using publicity stunts to generate buzz and attention for their products or services.
3. Mobile Film Promotion - The trend of using mobile devices and social media to promote upcoming films, creating additional buzz and hype.
1. Social Media - Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat that are focused on enhancing mobile experiences and connectivity.
2. Film Industry - The film industry that can leverage mobile devices and social media to promote their upcoming releases and create additional hype and engagement.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry that can capitalize on the trend of social media mobiles by developing smartphones tailored to specific social media platforms or integrating them into existing devices.