This helpful graphic from TechWyse shares the many different types of Facebook ad sizes and types, broken down by ads the larger ones that appear in users' news feeds and the smaller ones that appear in the ad column.
Since this social network is based on sharing content, placing a Facebook ad on a network with over a billion users is an effective way to get your product or service out there.
However, as TechWyse points out, "every time Facebook updates its User Interface, new ad dimensions are also implemented." This graphic helps to clear up some of the confusion and serves as a comprehensive guide on image sizes, word count and image ratios. TechWyse has illustrated each type of Facebook ad beautifully and to make ad creation for Facebook even easier, it has a 'Facebook Image Validator Tool' that will tell you whether or not your ad meets Facebook's requirements.
This Infographic Breaks Down Facebook Ad Sizes and Types
1. Facebook Ad Sizes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating tools or software that automate the process of resizing ads to meet Facebook's constantly changing dimensions.
2. Comprehensive Ad Guides - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing comprehensive guides or platforms that offer up-to-date information on ad dimensions, word count, and image ratios across multiple social media platforms.
3. Image Validation Tools - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in building image validation tools that automatically check if ads meet the requirements of various social media platforms, saving time and effort for marketers.
1. Advertising Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing tools, software, and platforms that streamline the process of creating and managing social media ads.
2. Digital Marketing - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in providing comprehensive guides, resources, and services that help businesses navigate the ever-changing landscape of social media advertising.
3. Social Media Platforms - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in enhancing social media platforms to provide users with more intuitive ad creation and management features.