Instagram has undoubtedly become one of the most widely used social media apps in the world and Social Print Studio is cleverly jumping on this popularity to offer consumers something truly unique. The company is based in San Francisco and has been printing photos since 2010. However, this new service is completely revolutionizing the game. Dubbed 'Grid Poster,' Social Print Studio is basically allowing you to view your Instagram feed IRL ("in real life"). Individuals can now opt-in to print a range between 50 and 200 photos on a clean grid with a black or white background. The photographs are guaranteed to be of the highest quality, printed on professional 250 gsm Kodak photo paper with a luster finish. Frames are available in black or white for an additional cost.
Image Credit: Social Print Studio
Social Print Studio Allows You to Print Out Your Instagram Feed
1. Instagram Printing Services - Printing services that allow users to print their Instagram feeds or posts.
2. Personalized Photo Products - Companies offering personalized photo products that enhance user engagement and offer custom alternatives to standard photo printing services.
3. Integration of Social Media and Printing Services - Innovative companies that are integrating social media platforms with printing services to create new and unique offerings for consumers.
1. Photography Services - Tech-based photography services that incorporate social media platforms to allow users to print their digital content.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce retailers that offer personalized printing services that enable users to create custom products.
3. Social Media Platforms - Social media platforms that offer users the ability to print and purchase their digital content through strategic partnerships with printing companies.