Located in South Africa, 'The Light House' by W Design fuses the elements of nature with the design of the abode seamlessly. The house itself is located in the Eye of Africa complex, which offers owners the safety of living in a secure complex, while also experiencing everything that the surroundings have to offer.
As such nature is included in the design wherever possible. Garden space has been included in the backyard and to the sides of the house, and the backyard area has ample room to relax and suntan. One of the best additions to the house is the green roof, which connects to the garden on either side. Instead of simply leaving it as a concrete form, this again keeps the elements of nature running throughout the home.
Photo Credits: designboom, wdas.co.za
W Design Builds a Stunning House in the Eye of Africa
1. Nature-inspired Architecture - Businesses can explore using the natural environment as a significant inspiration for their architectural designs to create unique structures.
2. Green Roofs - Incorporating a sustainable green roof in buildings can provide environmental benefits, aesthetic appeal, and energy savings.
3. Integrated Garden Spaces - Creating garden spaces as a seamless part of the design of buildings can provide an opportunity for people to reconnect with nature even in urban areas.
1. Real Estate - Real estate developers can create sustainable and nature-connected buildings to attract buyers looking for eco-friendly residences.
2. Architecture and Design - Architects and designers can incorporate green roofs and garden spaces in building designs, which provide eco-friendly and aesthetic benefits to clients.
3. Landscaping Services - Landscaping companies can offer integrated garden space services to building owners looking to provide nature-inspired spaces to their occupants and visitors.