These beautifully abstract exploding flowers were created by artist Rik Oostenbroek. These botanical-inspired images are created using digital software that explores Rik Oostenbroeke's personal interpretation of flowers and scents.
The inspiration for this collection came from a perfume designed by Victor & Rolf. Each image is created with Maxon C4D and then rendered using VRay. The images use bright colors and vibrant hues. The interesting shapes do not immediately reveal flowers but there are certain aspects that allow the viewer to interpret the unique style of art for themselves. Some images look like dreidels while other resemble snail shells found at the beach.
This particular image collection was created with no end-goal; it is rather a personal project that has allowed the artist to practice and explore the art of digital communication.
This Artist Creates Vibrant Abstract Flowers Using Digital Tools
1. Abstract Digital Art - The trend of creating abstract art using digital tools opens up opportunities for artists to experiment and express their personal vision.
2. Exploding Floral Design - The trend of using vibrant colors and interesting shapes in floral designs disrupts traditional perceptions of flowers and allows for unique interpretations.
3. Personal Digital Projects - The trend of engaging in personal digital projects provides artists with an avenue for self-expression and experimentation outside of commercial work.
1. Digital Art Software - The digital art software industry can capitalize on the trend of abstract digital art by creating innovative tools and features that enhance artists' capabilities and creative processes.
2. Floral Design and Decor - The floral design and decor industry can embrace the trend of exploding floral design by offering unique and unconventional floral arrangements to cater to customers seeking a fresh and contemporary aesthetic.
3. Creative Collaboration Platforms - The creative collaboration platforms industry can cater to the trend of personal digital projects by providing artists with online platforms that foster collaboration, feedback, and inspiration from a global community.