The Google Earth Live Case connects with your Google Pixel smartphone to provide an interactive experience throughout the day that allows you to virtually explore distant destinations. The case works by being installed onto your smartphone and allowing it to be linked with your smartphone to have a rolling roster of different wallpapers to be displayed on the smartphone screen. If something displays that you want to explore more, pressing a shortcut button on the case will bring up Google Maps to let you see where it is and more.
The Google Earth Live Case can be purchased directly from Google although availability information is not currently available at the time of publication. The case can be purchased with different imagery that has all been sourced from Google Earth to further reinforce the exploratory nature of the case.
The Google Earth Live Case Allows Users to Explore Distant Locations
1. Interactive Phone Cases - There is an opportunity to create more phone cases that provide interactive experiences throughout the day while utilizing smartphone technology.
2. Virtual Exploration - There is an opportunity to create more technology that allows users to explore distant destinations virtually.
3. Smartphone Integration - There is an opportunity to integrate smartphone technology with everyday objects for enhanced user experiences.
1. Mobile Phone Accessories - The mobile phone accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of phone cases that provide interactive experiences throughout the day to create new, innovative products.
2. Virtual Tourism - The tourism industry can capitalize on the virtual exploration trend by creating more immersive and interactive experiences that allow users to explore distant destinations from home.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of smartphone integration with everyday objects by creating more products that enhance user experiences.