The Dunkaroos cookie snacks were a mainstay part of the 90s and are now positioned for a comeback thanks to a recent announcement that will see the sweet treat hitting shelves once again in Summer 2020.
The General Mills snack consists of the same small coin-like cookies along with a serving of icing for dipping to make them ideal for enjoyment while out of the house. The snack will come in a vanilla cookie flavor option that comes packed with vanilla frosting that has been packed with rainbow sprinkles.
The Dunkaroos cookie snacks will be available at 7-Eleven in addition to an array of other convenience stores and will come as welcome news to nostalgic Millennials looking to enjoy the classic snack once again.
The Dunkaroos Cookie Snack is Positioned for a Summer 2020 Revival
1. 90s Snack Revivals - Reintroducing beloved 90s cookie snacks presents an opportunity to capitalize on nostalgia and appeal to sentimental consumers.
2. Convenience Store Snacking - Increasing availability of snack options in convenience stores presents a disruptively innovative opportunity for food and beverage companies to expand their reach and tap into impulse buying behavior.
3. Creative Flavor Pairings - Exploring playful, unconventional flavor combinations such as the Dunkaroos' vanilla cookie and rainbow sprinkle frosting can disrupt the snacking industry and appeal to adventurous consumers.
1. Snack Foods - Manufacturing nostalgic snacks like Dunkaroos can create a competitive advantage and drive sales in the saturated snack foods industry.
2. Convenience Stores - Collaborating with snack food companies to provide exclusive items like Dunkaroos can differentiate convenience stores from competitors and increase customer loyalty.
3. Food and Beverage - Developing unconventional, whimsical food and beverage products that cater to consumers' desires for nostalgia, convenience, and unique flavor profiles can disrupt the industry and create new markets.