Soylent is starting 2021 by introducing two brand-new complete, drinkable meals that focus on plant-based protein and energy. Both of the new products from Soylent join the brand's range of plant-based solutions and the Soylent Complete Protein shake boasts 30 grams of complete plant-based protein with 39 essential nutrients and zero grams of sugar. The nutritionally complete beverage is also packed with BCAAs and healthy fats.
There's also Soylent Complete Energy, which is described by the brand as "not your typical energy drink." The first-of-its-kind complete nutrition nootropics shake is formulated to support the mind and body with a unique blend of vitamins, caffeine, nootropics and plant-based protein.
These meal replacement beverages have the potential to be slotted into various points of the day for an energy or protein boost.
Image Credit: Soylent
Soylent's Newest Drinkable Meals Focus on Protein & Nootropics
1. Plant-based Protein Drinks - Opportunity for companies to expand and innovate within the plant-based protein beverage market.
2. Complete Nutrition Nootropics - Developing functional beverages that combine vitamins, caffeine, and nootropics for a complete nutritional experience.
3. Meal Replacement Beverage Market - Opportunity for companies to create innovative and nutritionally complete beverages for the meal replacement market.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies within the food and beverage industry can develop, market, and distribute these innovative drinks.
2. Fitness and Wellness - The fitness and wellness industries can tap into these plant-based protein drinks and energy nootropics to provide complete nutritional solutions to customers.
3. Pharmaceuticals - Companies within the pharmaceuticals industry can innovate and develop more comprehensive nutrition-based products that provide a complete blend of essential nutrients.