To celebrate yesterday's premiere of the final season of Game of Thrones, TGI Fridays served up a special 'Dragon-Slayer Feast' at its UK locations. With everything from oversized steaks to hot wings, the feast was certainly fit for a dragon slayer.
TGI Fridays' Dragon-Slayer Feast was a special menu offered at select locations in the UK in honor of the last season of Game of Thrones. One of the most enticing items on the special menu was the 'Tomahawk Dragon-Slayer Steak,' which was a massive 30-oz, bone-in ribeye steak served with mushrooms, onion rings, fries, and fried jalapenos known as 'Texas toothpicks.' Other Game of Thrones-themed dishes included the 'Dragon Fire Hot Wings' (the chain's hottest wings ever), and the 'Bucket of Beast Bones' featuring ribs and wings served in a "medieval-style metal bucket."
Image Credit: TGI Fridays UK.
TGI Fridays' Dragon-Slayer Feast Celebrates Game of Thrones
1. Fantasy Series-themed Menus - Businesses can create special menus inspired by popular fantasy series to attract fans and capitalize on the excitement surrounding these shows.
2. Gastronomic Experiences - Restaurants can offer unique dining experiences, such as themed feasts, to create a memorable and immersive meal for customers.
3. Pop Culture Marketing - Brands can tap into the fanbase of popular TV shows or movies by creating limited-time, themed promotions to engage with their target audience.
1. Restaurant and Food Service - Restaurants can take advantage of fantasy series-themed feasts to attract customers and differentiate themselves in a competitive market.
2. Event Planning and Entertainment - Event planners can incorporate fantasy series-inspired menus into themed parties or events, offering attendees a unique dining experience.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies can assist brands in leveraging pop culture and creating engaging campaigns that resonate with fans of popular TV shows or movies.