The 'Democ' app is a voting and discussion platform that makes it possible for users to put forth anonymous votes and much more to help incite dialogue amongst those around them. Designed for work, school or communities, 'Democ' lets users vote anonymously for motions that are put forth in order to gain a more candid idea of how people feel. This makes it possible for those in leadership positions to make more informed decisions that accurately reflect the true feelings of those in the workplace, school or community.
The 'Democ' voting and discussion platform helps to incite dialogue amongst users who might not feel comfortable doing so in person or because of a physical distance that might exist.
'Democ' is a Voting and Discussion Platform for Work, School or Communities
1. Anonymous Voting Apps - Opportunity for developing voting and polling apps that prioritize user anonymity to promote more candid responses.
2. Dialogue-encouraging Platforms - Developing platforms that encourage dialogue and discussion amongst users who may not feel comfortable expressing their opinions in person or due to physical distance.
3. Data-driven Decision Making Tools - Opportunity for developing decision-making tools that provide leaders with real-time data insights on opinions of people in their organizations or communities.
1. Corporate - Developing anonymous voting and discussion platforms for corporate organizations to promote candid feedback and decision-making.
2. Education - Opportunity for developing anonymous voting and discussion platforms in schools to encourage students to share their opinions without fear of judgment or repercussions.
3. Community Engagement - Developing anonymous voting and discussion platforms in communities to encourage open and honest dialogue, promote a sense of community, and facilitate decision-making by community leaders.