The Dirt Devil 'The Exorcist' is the greatest commercial I have seen in some time. The ad is a spot-on spoof of The Exorcist with a hilarious twist.
I'm not going to ruin what happens, but let's just say that the young woman in this video is possessed by a different kind of devil. The commercial was produced by German film school Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg and has top-notch lighting and acting, which isn't something you can say about most commercials.
The ad manages to spoof one of the scariest movies of all time and get its brand message across. If that isn't an advertising win, I don't know what is. You can check out the video, along with other outrageous and original commercials here.
The Dirt Devil 'The Exorcist' Spoofs the Iconic Horror Film
1. Humorous Commercials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Brands can create humorous commercials that spoof popular movies to attract attention and engage customers.
2. Parody Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Companies can leverage parody marketing to create memorable and entertaining advertisements that resonate with the target audience.
3. Creative Brand Messaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Brands can utilize creative brand messaging to stand out in the crowded advertising landscape and leave a lasting impression on consumers.
1. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Advertising agencies can embrace humor and creativity to revolutionize the way commercials are created and perceived.
2. Film Production - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Film production companies can collaborate with brands to create original and engaging content that blurs the line between commercials and entertainment.
3. Marketing and Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Marketing and branding professionals can explore new ways to incorporate humor and parody into their strategies to captivate audiences and build brand awareness.