In partnership with the Capital One, online learning platform Grovo created the 'Future Edge Digital Literacy Challenge.' This free online curriculum is designed to challenge people to improve their digital literacy skills with short quizzes on topics like security, privacy, personal branding, networking and productivity. As deemed by this challenge, these are all fundamentals to thriving in the digital world.
This digital literacy curriculum is designed to help low-to-moderate income Americans develop the digital skills that are required in middle-skill jobs.
The content of the curriculum was developed with interviews with people from Latin American Youth Center, 501cTECH and a variety of other schools and youth centers across America. Over the next few years, this curriculum will be shared with more than 15,000 people through Capital One Future Edge partners.
Grovo and Capital One Help to Hone Skills for the Digital World
1. Digital Literacy Training - Creating digital literacy campaigns, such as Grovo and Capital One's 'Future Edge Digital Literacy Challenge,' that target low-to-moderate income Americans can tap into the growing need for digital skills in middle-skill jobs.
2. Online Learning Platforms - With the rising demand for digital literacy, developing online learning platforms, like Grovo, will disrupt traditional classroom education and provide accessible, cost-effective technology-focused education opportunities for all.
3. Personalized Learning - Offering personalized learning experiences to improve digital competency skills, as demonstrated by Grovo and Capital One's diverse curriculum, presents opportunities for personalized learning and individualized progress tracking within digital education.
1. Education - Digital literacy campaigns have the potential to disrupt traditional classroom education and offer accessible, cost-effective technology-focused education opportunities for all.
2. Banking - Partnering with digital education providers can offer additional value-added services, such as Capital One's Future Edge program, which provides free digital literacy challenges to its customers.
3. Nonprofit - Partnering with corporations, such as Capital One and Grovo, to develop digital literacy programs for those in need presents opportunities for nonprofit organizations to better and more efficiently reach their target audience.