With millions of members of Gen Z entering adulthood, many feel as though they're facing an unsettling future and Deutsche Telekom's new campaign, Project Futureproof, aims to inspire hope in the midst of crisis. The sci-fi-inspired campaign underlines the message that "if you have a passion, you have a future."
The campaign kicks off with young adults listening to messages from mainstream media reporting that their generation is set to suffer the most from recent events. The short film shares a message of "digital optimism" and opportunities opening up for young people. Project Futureproof inspires hope through scenes that show the Amazon Rainforest flourishing, the dodo bird coming back from extinction and other scenarios that inspire a sense of wonder and hope.
Deutsche Telekom's Sci-Fi Project Futureproof Inspires Hope in Gen Z
1. Digital Optimism - Fostering digital optimism through marketing campaigns that promote hope and showcase opportunities for the younger generation.
2. Sci-fi Inspiration - Using sci-fi elements in marketing campaigns to ignite imagination and inspiration among younger generations.
3. Hopeful Messaging - Creating campaigns that deliver messages of hope in the face of crisis to encourage positivity and resilience.
1. Telecommunications - Telecommunications companies can use digital optimism and sci-fi elements in their marketing campaigns to attract younger audiences and showcase their products and services as enablers of a brighter future.
2. Entertainment - The use of hopeful messaging and science-fiction in entertainment can enhance the content's appeal to younger audiences, inspiring them to engage with more positive media and themes.
3. Environmental Conservation - Campaigns that leverage digital media and sci-fi storytelling can be used by conservation organizations to raise awareness of environmental issues and inspire hope among younger generations for a sustainable future.