There is something rustically raw about the Di Corte chair collection. Considering that each seat looks unfinished, I'm not surprised that each piece has that quality. Completely unique, this series of seats essentially look as though each seat is slowly turning back into the tree it once was.
Designed by Andrea Magnani, Giovanni Delvecchio and Elisabetta Amatori of Resign, the Di Corte chair collection feature seats that are polished except for the occasional rough bark detailing. Although I would like to think that the bark was actually left untouched, it looks more like each chair was actually finished and then the designers strategically pasted bark onto portions of each seat.
Aside from the nature-inspired details, the Di Corte collection is beautifully minimalist.
The Di Corte Chair Looks Like it's Going Back to Its Roots
1. Rustic Seating - Opportunity for creating seating designs with a rustic, unfinished look.
2. Nature-inspired Details - Opportunity for incorporating raw and unfinished details to bring nature into furniture design.
3. Minimalist Furniture - Opportunity for designing minimalist furniture with unique, raw details.
1. Furniture Design - An opportunity for furniture designers to create unique seating designs inspired by nature and featuring raw, unfinished elements.
2. Home Decor - An opportunity for home decor businesses to incorporate rustic and nature-inspired seating designs in their collections.
3. Interior Design - An opportunity for interior designers to incorporate rustic and minimalist furniture with raw and natural details into their designs.