Dang chips are made out of freshly peeled and sliced coconuts. In case you're wondering, the word "dang" is Thai for "red." They are a healthier alternative to potato chips that can be high in saturated fats and calories. In fact, these coconut chips are vegan, gluten free, contain no cholesterol, dairy or MSG. All the benefits of the fruit have been made into a delicious snack that can be enjoyed anytime of day.
Dang chips can be used as toppings on desserts, salads and soups. With the growing concern for obesity, it would be of interest for companies to develop healthier snack options that not only look good but taste good as well.
There is a huge market of consumers who want to stay lean but can't manage to due to hectic schedules. By making healthy foods easily accessible and affordable, companies can contribute to nourishing a healthier society.
Dang Chips are a Cholesterol and Gluten Free
1. Healthy Snack Alternatives - Developing healthier snack options that are both visually appealing and tasty could disrupt the market for traditional, calorie-laden snacks.
2. Functional Food Innovation - Creating easily accessible and affordable healthy snack options can cater to the needs of busy individuals who want to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
3. Coconut-based Food Products - Expanding the use of coconuts in food products, such as coconut chips, opens opportunities for unique flavors and healthier ingredient alternatives.
1. Snack Food Industry - Developing healthier snack alternatives can disrupt the traditional snack food market and cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Innovations in functional food and healthier snack options can create new market segments and satisfy the growing demand for nutritious products.
3. Culinary Industry - Using coconut-based food products, like coconut chips, in various culinary applications can bring unique flavors and healthier ingredient options to the market.