'RIND Snacks,' the functional and sustainable whole-=fruit snack brand, recently announced its latest addition to its fruit skin portfolio, the 'Dark Cocoa Sea Salt Coconut Crisps.' These are crispy dried coconut snacks made from the nutrient-rich inner husk of coconuts.
Aside from the inner husk, these coconut crisps contain dried coconut, coconut sugar, dark cocoa powder, and a hint of sea salt. The crisps are eloquently flavored with rich cocoa, resulting in a delicious snack that consumers can feel good about indulging in. These crisps boast 7 grams of fiber per serving, and healthy fats. Additionally, these snacks are low in carbs and low in sugar, making them an excellent choice for individuals on the Keto diet.
Each package of RIND Snacks Dark Cocoa Sea Salt Coconut Crisps is sold in a 3.5 oz. multi-pack, though the company stated that it will roll out 1.4 oz. snack packs in October.
Image Credit: RIND Snacks
RIND Snacks Added Dark Cocoa Sea Salt Coconut Crisps to its Portfolio
1. Functional Snacks - The trend towards functional snacks continues as RIND Snacks release nutrient-rich coconut crisps.
2. Sustainable Packaging - RIND Snacks boast their eco-conscious approach to packaging as brands look for new ways to reduce waste and use less plastic.
3. Keto-friendly Products - The popularity of the Keto diet sparks an increase in demand for low-carb and low-sugar snacks like RIND Snacks Dark Cocoa Sea Salt Coconut Crisps.
1. Healthy Snacks - RIND Snacks' innovative use of coconut husks as the main ingredient offers a new approach to creating healthy, flavorful snacks.
2. Sustainable Packaging Industry - RIND Snacks' commitment to eco-friendly packaging presents an opportunity for the sustainable packaging industry to expand and meet growing consumer demand.
3. Keto-friendly Products Industry - The rising popularity of the Keto diet among health enthusiasts could result in a surge of demand for low-carb and low-sugar snacks and products.