The Internet is abuzz with a video of Dan Aykroyd showing us his new Crystal Head Vodka in a gorgeous to-die-for glass skull.
Rumor has it that this video is actually to promote the new Ghostbusters movie or similar. But the product is real. Once you have seen the video, however, you will understand why it is hard to believe that it is a real product.
I think Crystal Head Vodka is real, but in order to promote the vodka, Dan Aykroyd went all 'Ghostbusters,' and he gets bonus points for using the word ectoplasm. Below, read the text that appears on the bottle's packaging.
Crystal Head Fuels Ghostbusters III Rumors
1. Branded Spirits for Movie Promos - Using branded spirits as a promotional tool for movies, TV shows, and entertainment events provides a unique branding opportunity for alcohol companies.
2. Novelty Packaging for Alcoholic Beverages - Creating unique, eye-catching packaging for alcoholic beverages, such as Crystal Head Vodka's skull-shaped bottles, can create a memorable brand and drive sales.
3. Celebrity-endorsed Alcohol Brands - Having a celebrity endorsement can help launch a new alcohol brand and create a loyal following among fans.
1. Alcohol and Spirits Industry - The alcohol and spirits industry can leverage unique branding and packaging to set themselves apart in a highly competitive market.
2. Entertainment Industry - Using branded spirits as a promotional tool for movies, TV shows, and entertainment events provides a unique branding opportunity for the entertainment industry.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Creating unique and memorable branding campaigns, such as celebrity endorsements and novelty packaging, can help drive sales and increase brand awareness for alcohol companies.