For culinary enthusiasts and those who are eager to explore a diverse world of unexpected flavors, the cultural ice cream range by Marco Sweets & Spices is sure to capture attention.
The iced desserts are made in Boonville, New York. The new craft ice cream company boasts flavors that are inspired by travel—from the Ginger Dreamsicle, the Spicy PB Caramel, and the Aztec Chocolate to the Vanilla Chai and the Thai Coco-Lime. The cultural ice cream pints are made available as a direct-to-consumer option in sets of four (for $50 USD) and sets of five (for $55 USD).
In addition, the company is also doing its part by supporting farmers worldwide. One percent of every sale is donated to the One Acre Fund which is a Kenya-based nonprofit that works with smallholder farms to reduce hunger and poverty in the region.
Image Credit: Marco Sweets & Spices
Marco Sweets & Spices Boasts a Line of Cultural Ice Cream Flavors
1. Cultural Ice Cream Flavors - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique ice cream flavors inspired by different cultures.
2. Direct-to-consumer Ice Cream Sets - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering ice cream sets directly to consumers, bypassing traditional retail channels.
3. Socially Responsible Ice Cream Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Building a brand that supports social causes and donates a portion of sales to nonprofit organizations.
1. Craft Ice Cream - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with artisanal recipes and unique flavor combinations in the ice cream industry.
2. Ecommerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing an online platform for selling and shipping ice cream sets directly to consumers.
3. Social Impact - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Establishing a socially responsible business model that supports and contributes to causes related to farming, hunger, and poverty.