The Oddfellows 'Boozy Capsule' is a new collection of ice creams for consumers looking for an unexpected way to enjoy the flavor of their favorite cocktails. The ice creams come in six flavors that are each inspired by a cocktail and crafted with high-quality ingredients for avid libation and dessert connoisseurs alike to appreciate. The ice creams can be purchased from the brand's New York and Boston locations at a price point of $13.50 per tub or can be shipped for $90 for all six flavors.
Co-Founder Mohan Kumar spoke on the new Oddfellows 'Boozy Capsule' saying, "Enjoying a world-class cocktail in a beautiful bar is the absolute best, and we wanted to capture that experience and celebrate our hospitality industry peers with this boozy capsule. I’ve had many amazing nights in these bars and I’m excited to be bringing their essence to the nation in ice cream form.”
The Oddfellows 'Boozy Capsule' Includes Six Varieties
1. Cocktail-inspired Desserts - Creating a line of desserts inspired by popular cocktails can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for ice cream and pastry companies to cater to consumers looking for unique and indulgent treats.
2. Alcohol-infused Treats - Developing alcohol-infused treats like ice creams can be a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the food and beverage industry to cater to consumers who are looking for alternative ways to enjoy their favorite drinks and desserts simultaneously.
3. Crafted Ingredients in Frozen Desserts - Incorporating high-quality and crafted ingredients in frozen desserts can be a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to cater to more sophisticated and adventurous taste buds of consumers who are interested in culinary experiments.
1. Ice Cream Industry - The ice cream industry can explore creating new flavors inspired by cocktails and using high-quality ingredients to capture the interest of consumers who are looking for unique and indulgent treats.
2. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can explore creating new product lines that combine the flavors of their popular cocktails and desserts to cater to consumers who are looking for alternatives to drinking or eating separately.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can explore creating partnerships like the Oddfellows 'Boozy Capsule' to offer their customers a unique and memorable experience that showcases their brand aesthetics through tangible products like ice creams.