Flormar's newest cosmetic store in Istanbul, Turkey designed by DIAM Group is a teen-targeted space that aims to inspire positive connections between the brand, the product and one's best friends.
The store environment itself is youthful and friendly, with a design that is flexible and modern. Within the space, all of the furniture can easily be reconfigured as needed, since the pieces are modular. The retail space aims to emulate certain parts of the home, with stations that resemble parts of the bedroom, bathroom and dressing stations.
The overall color scheme of the cosmetic store is bright and fashion-forward, with bold patterns and geometric shapes carried throughout that help to convey a youthful, dynamic and expressive mood.
Image Credit: Coskun Saylag
Flormar's Retail Space Embodies Friendly, Approachable Design
1. Teen-targeted Retail Spaces - Designing retail spaces that are specifically aimed at teenagers offers an opportunity to create positive connections between the brand, the product, and the customers.
2. Flexible and Modular Furniture - Exploring the use of modular furniture in retail spaces allows for easy reconfiguration and adaptability, optimizing the layout to meet changing needs and preferences.
3. Youthful and Expressive Store Design - By incorporating bright colors, bold patterns, and geometric shapes in store design, brands can create a lively and dynamic atmosphere that resonates with younger consumers.
1. Cosmetics - In the cosmetics industry, embracing teen-targeted retail spaces and designing vibrant, expressive store environments can attract younger customers and foster brand loyalty.
2. Furniture - The furniture industry can capitalize on the demand for flexible and modular furniture by creating innovative designs that allow for easy customization and adaptability in retail spaces.
3. Fashion - Fashion retailers can take inspiration from youthful and expressive store design in order to create visually appealing shopping environments that resonate with their target audience.