As opposed to when driving, listening to music or making phone calls while cycling can be extremely dangerous without the right equipment, and the Coros Omni helmet is a new piece of cycling gear that helps cyclists to stay connected without putting themselves in harm's way. The helmet comes with a host of technological features, chief among them a bone conduction audio system that makes the road far safer.
Without the Coros Omni, cyclists have two options for talking on the phone or listening to music: they can either put headphones in and effectively tune out the sounds of the road, or they can blast music and calls from speakers, bothering pedestrians and making their conversations wholly public. The smart helmet from Coros offers the best of both worlds, as the bone conduction tech lets consumers listen to audio without having to plug their ears, yet keeping that audio contained to the rider alone.
The Coros Omni Helmet Uses Bone Conduction Technology for Audio
1. Bone Conduction Audio - The Coros Omni helmet's bone conduction technology enables cyclists to listen to audio without blocking out the sounds of the road.
2. Connected Cycling Gear - The Coros Omni helmet allows cyclists to stay connected with features like phone calls and music streaming.
3. Safety and Convenience in Cycling - The Coros Omni helmet offers a safer and more convenient way for cyclists to communicate and enjoy audio while riding.
1. Sports Equipment - The sports equipment industry can capitalize on the trend of integrating technology into products like cycling helmets.
2. Audio Technology - The audio technology industry can explore innovations in bone conduction technology for various applications, including cycling helmets.
3. Cycling Accessories - The cycling accessories industry can develop products that combine safety features and connectivity, catering to the needs of tech-savvy cyclists.