The LIVALL detachable open ear headphones are a comfort-focused audio accessory for athletes to use as a way to enjoy their favorite music or content at all times.
The headphones make use of directional audio technology to accommodate an open ear design and ensure music or calls maintain a crisp sound. The headphones are compatible for use with helmets to make them great for sport use and when riding a bike. The audio accessory will help users to maintain awareness of their surroundings as they ride or work out.
The LIVALL detachable open ear headphones come in Sport and Pro models, and use Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity to ensure optimal clarity and power efficiency. Users can thus enjoy up to 60-hours of use with the accompanying charging case.
The LIVALL Detachable Open Ear Headphones Work for Any Sport
1. Open Ear Headphones - Developing open ear headphones can provide customers with a safer, less isolating audio experience while engaging in outdoor activities
2. Directional Audio Technology - Incorporating directional audio technology in headphones can create a more immersive and personalized audio experience for customers
3. Long-lasting Battery Life - Developing long-lasting battery life for headphones can attract customers who are always on-the-go and in need of reliable devices
1. Sporting Goods - Integrating detachable open ear headphones into sporting good equipment can create innovative product offerings for athletes
2. Bicycle - Developing helmet-friendly headphones creates innovate opportunities for the bicycle industry to attract customers with safer audio devices
3. Audio Technology - Improving or developing audio technology can create new opportunities to create better and more immersive audio devices for customers