From continental mash-up cuisine to ridiculously unhealthy fatty foods, the world of cooking is truly venturing into uncharted territory. Another aspect contributing to recent changes is the massive success of the Food Network, as well as viral Internet sensations like the crew at 'Epic Meal Time.'
Trend Hunter's Cooking Trend Report features a collection of ideas, techniques, recipes, gadgets, products and services creating change in the cooking industry. We highlight these topics in order for businesses to extract information that can be leveraged for insight and innovation, giving them a competitive advantage. One particular pattern popular today is Kitchen Ecovation, which showcases the public's fascination with eco-friendly cooking devices and lessening their carbon footprint in the kitchen.
Find Out What Factors are Creating Change in Food Preparation
1. Continental Mash-up Cuisine - Opportunity for restaurants to create unique fusion dishes that combine different culinary traditions and flavors.
2. Ridiculously Unhealthy Fatty Foods - Chance for food companies to capitalize on the demand for indulgent, over-the-top, and decadent food products.
3. Kitchen Ecovation - Potential for manufacturers to develop and market eco-friendly cooking devices that help consumers reduce their impact on the environment.
1. Restaurants - Restaurants can tap into the trend of continental mash-up cuisine by offering innovative dishes that combine flavors from different cuisines.
2. Food Companies - Food companies can create and market ridiculously unhealthy fatty foods to cater to consumers looking for indulgent and extravagant eating experiences.
3. Appliance Manufacturers - Appliance manufacturers have the opportunity to create and market eco-friendly cooking devices that meet the growing demand for sustainable kitchen solutions.