There's something pretty unique about the Colun pop-up store—rather than needing to pull out cash in exchange for merchandise, the shop lets you pay with calories instead.
Colun Light is a beverage brand that puts a focus on quality and wellness. In order to motivate people to work out, the Colun Light shop was set up to entice its target audience with a variety of workout gear. The pop-up shop was set up in the park, causing people to get off their bikes, stop mid-run or wander over while on a walk. When people got to the cash register, the items were scanned and it was revealed that they would really have to hop on a treadmill in order to take their favorite item home.
The Colun Pop-Up Store Had People Burn Calories to Take Home Workout Gear
1. Calorie Currency - Using calories as a form of currency in retail transactions.
2. Wellness Incentives - Incorporating wellness and fitness goals as a motivation for consumer behavior.
3. Interactive Pop-up Shops - Engaging consumers through interactive experiences in temporary retail spaces.
1. Beverage - Exploring innovative ways to promote beverages and wellness products.
2. Fitness Apparel - Developing workout gear that integrates technology and incentivizes physical activity.
3. Retail - Creating unique retail experiences that drive customer engagement and brand loyalty.