This strikingly beautiful and subtly posh fitness retail store is designed by Ringo Studio for fitness brand Bala which is known to sell "weights, bands, and other fitness equipment in a range of candy colors." Located in New York City, this shop clearly draws inspiration from the product collections of Bala. In order to create interesting visual cues and also tie to the branding of the client, Ringo Studio recreated gigantic versions of Bala's fitness equipment and dispersed these sculpture-like accents throughout the fitness retail store. Some of these are even functional—a chic seat that is shaped like Bala's weighted ankle bangle, for instance, welcomes visitors to sit on it. Much like the brand's candy-colored approach, the design studio infused the interior of the shop with playfully engaging pastel colors.
Image Credit: Anna Morgowicz
Ringo Studio Outfits Bala’s Retail Location with Colorful Shapes
1. Candy-colored Retail - The trend of using bright candy-colored designs in retail spaces can help brands stand out and create memorable experiences for customers.
2. Gigantic Accent Pieces - The trend of using larger-than-life accent pieces in retail design is a creative way to showcase a brand's products and create an immersive brand experience.
3. Functional Sculpture Design - The trend of creating functional sculpture-like designs in retail spaces can add a unique and interactive element to the shopping experience.
1. Fitness Equipment Retail - Fitness equipment retailers can incorporate candy-colored designs and larger-than-life accent pieces to create compelling retail spaces that reflect their brand's products and values.
2. Interior Design - Interior design firms can explore the trend of functional sculpture design in their retail projects to add a creative and engaging flair to their designs.
3. Branding and Marketing - Branding and marketing firms can expand their services into experiential retail design by incorporating trends like candy-colored designs and larger accent pieces into their clients' retail spaces.