Primal Kitchen's Macadamia Salt Bars serve as protein-rich snack bars that are also incredibly rich in collagen. In fact, the brand notes that these nourishing snack bars boast "more collagen than a cup of bone broth."
The Macadamia Salt Bars Made with Grass-fed Collagen are formulated with 15 grams of protein from collagen, nuts and seeds, with only three grams of sugar and 12 grams of carbs. On top of this, the snack bars are free from gluten, dairy, grains, as well as wheat and soy. In terms of ingredients, this snack bar includes coconut oil, Vitamin E, pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes, among other nourishing additions for the benefits of flavor and one's health.
Although there have been many collagen-rich beauty products launched over the years, consumers are taking a more preventative approach to anti-aging by integrating collagen-rich foods and beverages into their diets.
Primal Kitchen's Snack Protein Bars Boast Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen
1. Collagen-enriched Snacks - Opportunity for developing innovative snacks fortified with collagen for added health benefits.
2. Grain-free Protein Bars - Disruptive potential for creating protein bars that are free from gluten, dairy, grains, wheat, and soy to cater to various dietary preferences.
3. Preventative Aging - Market potential for collagen-rich foods and drinks that aim to promote a more preventative approach to anti-aging.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the food and beverage industry to innovate collagen-enriched snacks and grain-free protein bars.
2. Beauty and Wellness - Potential for the beauty and wellness industry to incorporate collagen-rich foods and beverages into their product offerings.
3. Health and Fitness - Opportunity for the health and fitness industry to promote the benefits of collagen-rich snacks and drinks for overall health and wellness.