Atlas Coffee Club's subscription service sets itself apart from others by putting its focus on sharing coffee from around the world. Each month, members are treated to a new single-origin coffee, plus a postcard from the country of origin, along with brewing and tasting notes.
Some of the curated coffee selections that Atlas Coffee Club makes are sourced from Tanzania, Kenya, Guatemala and beyond, offering coffee enthusiasts a way to get a taste for the unique flavors of each region, without having to embark on a globetrotting travel adventure.
Other than the subscription option, consumers may also purchase some individual bags of coffee from Atlas Coffee Club's online shop, each of which boasts a boldly branded bag with vibrant patterns inspired by each country of origin.
Monthly, Atlas Coffee Club Shares Coffee from Around the World with Members
1. Global Coffee Subscription - There is a trend of coffee subscription services that focus on showcasing coffee from around the world, offering consumers a convenient way to explore different flavors and origins.
2. Cultural Coffee Experience - The trend of including postcards from the country of origin and providing brewing and tasting notes creates a cultural coffee experience, enhancing the enjoyment and knowledge of coffee enthusiasts.
3. Branded Packaging Inspired by Origin - Brands are tapping into the trend of creating boldly branded coffee packaging inspired by the countries of origin, adding an aesthetic and storytelling element to the coffee purchasing experience.
1. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can leverage the trend of global coffee subscriptions by offering convenient and curated coffee delivery services, catering to the increasing demand for unique coffee experiences.
2. Tourism - The tourism industry can collaborate with coffee subscription services to promote coffee tourism, encouraging travelers to visit the coffee-producing regions showcased in the subscriptions and enhancing their overall travel experience.
3. Packaging and Design - The packaging and design industry can explore opportunities in creating visually appealing and culturally inspired coffee packaging, helping coffee brands differentiate themselves in the market and attract consumers with unique aesthetics.