Located in Nizniy Novgorod, Russia, the Coffee Cake cafe is a quaint coffee shop with a homey timber interior offering a relaxing place to do work or refuel on caffeine. The Coffee Cake cafe was designed by Fruit Design, a Russian firm founded in 2014 by young architect Alexander Frukht.
The design of the Coffee Cake cafe is laid back, with white brick walls onto which the menu is painted in black that also feature a prominent, tongue-in-cheek wall mural of Karl Marx with the greeting, "Hello, capitalism!"
The cafe's wooden interior includes the traditional double-pitch roof associated with country homes and furniture made entirely by the studio, while its location is central downtown Nizniy Novgorod.
The Coffee Cake Cafe in Russia Boasts a Quaint Wooden Interior
1. Timber Interiors - Designing cafes with timber interiors creates a homey and comfortable atmosphere for patrons.
2. Quaint Coffee Shops - Creating quaint coffee shops with unique designs brings a cozy atmosphere to customers and can attract tourists.
3. Tongue-in-cheek Murals - Using tongue-in-cheek murals on cafe walls provides a memorable experience for customers and can create a sense of humor for the brand.
1. Cafe Design - There is an opportunity for architectural firms to design unique and comfortable coffee shops with timber interiors that appeal to customers.
2. Tourism - Quaint and unique coffee shops can attract tourists to a specific location, boosting local economy and creating a memorable vacation experience.
3. Public Murals - Tongue-in-cheek murals in public spaces, such as cafes, can create a sense of humor for the brand and add personality to an otherwise bland space.